All of our puppies are bred from DNA tested parents to ensure they will never be clinically affected by any testable genetic diseases.
We only breed 1st Generation (F1) pups due to the puppies consistently displaying an even mix of the two breeds and due to the better long term health of F1 pups. You can read more about the better health of F1 pups here.
Our pups are also well socialised – with daily interaction with us and our other dogs so that they will adapt quickly to their new home and family when they leave.
We currently have a Cavoodle litter ready to go to their new homes at the end of August.
The parents of the litter are Maeve and Harry – you can view them here .
There are 3 beautiful pups available:
Our pups include the following:
* desexing by our vet -saving you around $400- (the RSPCA encourage early age desexing when the surgery is simple and recovery is rapid. You can read a detailed report by the RSPCA here on the benefits and safety of early age desexing.)
* DNA clear by parentage
* daily socialisation so the pup adapts quickly to their new home
* wormed to schedule
* first vaccination and vet health check
* microchipping and registration
* raised on premium diet after weaning from mum
* 4 weeks and 6 weeks photos emailed to you
* comprehensive puppy book/guide
* ongoing support and guidance from the breeder
* lifetime re-homing guarantee
* 6 weeks of free pet insurance
To reserve a pup the deposit is $300.00
If for any reason you have a change of mind within 1 week after taking your pup home – we will take the puppy back and refund 100% of the purchase price. We will also re-home the dog for you at any time in it’s life.
You can pick up your pup from us here in the Lockyer Valley – only one hour drive from Brisbane – or we can arrange to fly your puppy to your nearest airport. If you would like your puppy flown to you, we arrange the flight, book it and pass the breeders rate to you.